Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Miracles and Blessings

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I have seen so many miracles this week. Yesterday we have three investigators at church. The Lord is amazing. I know that the Lord is preparing his children. 
Carla we were able to meet with on Friday and teach her. She is so excited  to learn about the Gospel. She has found ways to get to church on her own. It has been really amazing seeing my companion speak her native tongue to help Carla learn the Gospel. I am not sure what is being said in the lessons but the spirit is there and that is the most important part. 
 
Bertha came to sacrament meeting yesterday she is very excited about the Gospel. during our lesson with her this week. She asked us a question about the Word of Wisdom and we were able to tell her about it. She also answered her own question about it. I have loved watching her grow in as she learns more about the Gospel.  
 
I know that the Lord is mindful of his children. He loves us and he will bless us we only need to open our eyes to see those blessings. I know that he will help all his children to be  as happy as we can be.
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III

P.S. Debbie is doing well she has received a calling in the Church and she is excited to her calling. 

Emaling in the library



No comments:

Post a Comment