Thursday, June 16, 2016

Cordata Park

Dear Family and Friends,
 
So last week in my email I mentioned that I would be training a new missionary. So my new companion is Sister Cotrim. She is from Brazil. She served for two months in Brazil while waiting for her visa to come to America. She is still learning English. I am so happy to be her trainer. She is amazing. Her testimony of the Gospel is so strong. I can feel the spirit everytime that she talks. We have had a great week together. She loves the people. We were able to see miracles. One of the was that we found a new investigator. We are now teaching four people. 
 
We also had Sister Tew come out with us on Thursday and we went by some Part-member families and were able to set return appointments with them. I know that as we do all that we can that the Lord will bless us and that he will help us find those that are prepare to recieve His Gospel. I finished reading the Ricarddi Letter this week and in there I learned just how much the Lord loves us. He knows where His children and He knows when they will be ready to hear His Gospel. I love serving the Lord. I know that he is mindful of us all. He will be a guide to us in our lives. I am so  happy to be in the field serving the Lord with all my Heart, Might, Mind and Strength. Love you all  and Hope that you have a great week.

Love,
Sister McGarry III

 Sister Cotrim and me

No comments:

Post a Comment