Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Learning in Huntington Beach!!

Dear Family and Friends,
 
Sister Cotrim and I are staying together.  We will be staying in Cordata Park.  I am so grateful to see the Lords hand in the work. This transfer has a great learing experience for me. I have learned so much about the Gospel. I have seen the Lord working with his children day by day.  I know that he preparing his children to receive his gospel.  I am so happy to continue the work of the Lord in Cordata park. I have learned so much here in this Ward. I have learned more love. I am so grateful for the love that God has given to us. I am excited to learn more as I serve in this wonderful ward.
Debbie is doing well she has excepted the invitation to be baptized on August 27th. Her testimony is growing.
Miracles happen everyday Sister Cotrim has helped me see just how true that is. We every time that we find a new investigator or find someone who tells us we can come back after getting into the car she says "let's pray" So she says a prayer of graditude. We must look for the miracles everyday. They happen, we only need to look for them. I am continually looking for the daily miracles. Love you all and hope that you have a great week.
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III


 
 Sorry its late... this is my 4th of July outfit. Red, White and Blue. I love the USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment