Thursday, March 30, 2017

My Waters of Mormon!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week has been wonderful! I have learned so much this past week. My mission has been a wonderful experience and I have been able to learn so much! Many of you may be asking why I have title this email My waters of Mormon... This is the reason... When President Patterson can in he asked us to find our place where we can draw closer to Christ. Where we can feel the Blessings of His Atonement.... Huntington Beach in that place for me. At first I was mad a God for keeping me here for so long...but I soon realized that God places us where he needs us! I have been able to become better while I have watch the lives of others changes. I have realized that I need to change also. I have drawn so much closer to the Savior throughout these last 18 months! I have learned that the Atonement is for everyone! No matter what happens in our lives we can change and we can use the Atonement in our lives! God have given us weakness so that we can change! I feel so through my mission have just begun... but my time has come to return home where I will continue to share the Gospel with others and continue to have the same purpose that I have had as a full time missionary, which is to Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receiving the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end. The only difference is that I will have people all a round me to share the gospel with, whither is be a friend, family member, my neighbors or whoever is around me who is in need of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I don't know everything and I will not claim to. 
 
But I willl say that I know that the Book of Mormon is True. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that he has felt our pains and sorrows. He knows us better than anyone else know us. He know exactly how we feel no matter what we feel He knows. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God to restored His gospel to earth once again, in prepartion to the second coming of the Savior. Of these things I testify in the name of our loving Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.
 
Love you all. 
Love,
 
Sister McGarry III
 
 
 The District
 The Goytias (a Part member Family)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment