Monday, October 12, 2015

Ponderize

Dear Family and Friends,
I am so happy to hear that you are all doing well.  I have chosen to "ponderize" Matthew 5:14-16. We will be going on exchanges with the Sister training leaders tonight. So that should be fun to learn from the STLs.  We are working a lot on finding right now. It's is different, but so much fun. We are looking a potential and former investigators to better help us find people who are prepared and ready to hear to Gospel. We are also talking to everyone we see. I am grateful for Family History and for the tools that we have to use in order to help us find our ancestors better. I am learning that some times Family history is a way to find people. The heart of Elijah is effecting people all round the world, man are looking for ancestors and where they came from. It is interest to see how many people are interested in family history.
I know that the Lord is hastening his work. I know that I am here for a reason and that Sister Emmert is my companion for a reason. I am learning so much from her already, she is helping learn how to listen to investigators. She is also a really good listener which I need the other day. I am grateful for her and all she does to help me. I know that Power of the Priesthood is real and that it can bless the lives of  some many people. I know that I am a daughter of God and that he loves me.   I know that he know and loves all of you too.
I love you all.

Sister McGarry III


This is Sister Emmert and me. Sister Emmert is very sweet and loving

Taken from the plane before the mountains of Utah left my sight for 18 months

Just before the plane landed in the Long Beach Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment