Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 2

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I have had yet another week in the mission field. We have the opportunity to watch Conference this weekend. The talks were amazing. I really liked Elder Bednar's talk at the end of conference.
My companion and I have been trying to figure out where to focus our effects, we have some investigators we have been trying to see since I got here two weeks ago and we have prayed asking the Lord to make it work out if we are suppose to focus on the investigators we have had a hard time getting a hold of, and it have helps us decided where to focus our effects.
We have also been meetings less active members and recent converts, I am learning how to teach the Gospel more and more simply.
Im learning more about the importance of the plan of Salvation each day, we have taught the plan of salvation quite a bit. Cancer is a disease, I didn't know was so common. We have quite a few investigators who have either family or close friends with cancer.  I know that we can see our loved one again again and that they are watching our us and protecting us each day.
 I am slowly beginning to understand the important of "every member a missionary". We are so blessed to have the  Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives.  I am grateful the have this wonderful Gospel in my life.
I know that Jesus is the Christ. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father, and that he is mindful of each and every one of his children no matter how old and no matter where the are, he loves us and know our difficulties and our good times. If we will only put our trust in Him, he will help us find our way back home when we are ready. He truly has blessed us with the agency to chose what we do and how we act. He loves us. He knows us.

Sister McGarry III



No comments:

Post a Comment