Monday, October 19, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
 
The weather has been a lot cooler this week, during the first few weeks that I was here it got up to 104 degrees.  So this week have been a lot cooler.  Last week Sister Emmert and I went on exchanges with the STLs. That was so fun. I learned a lot last week about the STLs. So the scripture I ending up Ponderize last week was D&C 4. Now I will be working on ponderizing 2 Nephi 2:16.  I am also working on the Christ like attribute of knowledge as I have been working on this attribute I am feeling more confident in my teaching skills and in my studies. 
 I know that this gospel can change lives.  I know that pray can help us and that God wants us to pray to him day and night no matter what. He wants us to pray when we are scared, lost or alone. He will be there for us. He doesn't want us to feel bad for calling upon to help us. He wants to help us in our lives. I know that God's love in for everyone to share and that he wants all his children to know of his gospel, which was restored by the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that through Christ our Savior's Atonement we can overcome all things.  I love you all. I know that this Gospel can bring us closer to Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that Christ lives and that he loves us.
Share to Gospel, Be an example to those around you and love as Christ would love.

Sister McGarry III

 Sister Skelton, Sister Webb, Sister Van DeVelde, Sister Emmert, Sister Simali and Myself.Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment