Monday, May 30, 2016

Farewells and Learning

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week I has been a great one.  We have had members Sister P's other areas come to our Zone so she could say bye to them. It will continue to happen this week too. I has been fun to see the people that she served around and to how she touched the life of those she served. I have learned so much from Sister P these last few weeks. I have been abe to learn about myself a little more with Sister P. She has taught me that I can be myself. I know that the Lord is preparing his children and that he loves us. I am so grateful for the time I have to learn and to grow in the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Our investigator are doing well. We had two of them at church on Sunday. One has a baptismal date and is excited for his baptism. One of them we have not taught this week, but we set up a time to see him this upcoming week. Our last investigator is doing well, she has a strong desire to learn and to be baptized however there are sometimes that we are helping her with before that can happen. 
 
Transfers are next week so I will be sending Tranfser info next Monday. Also there is a Jubilee going on this week for the Huntington Beach Stake 50th Anniversary. 
I love you all and hope that you all have a great week.
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III
P.S. Happy Memorial Day!!
 
 
 
At the Beach with my comp and some of the other sisters in my Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment