Tuesday, November 17, 2015

God's Love Spends

Dear Family and Friends,
 
It has been one crazy week. We have been very busy. It has been difficult for us to find this week.  I have learn a lot from this week. We  went on exchanges with the STLs (Sister Training Leaders) on Friday/ Saturday. It was so great.  
 
I have been reading in Alma in the Book of Mormon and I have learned more about diligence as I have read about Alma and the sons of Mosiah. God knows what we need, He knew that diligence was what I needed to study this past week. I have learned that when God asks you to go something he always helps/gives you a way to accomplish what he have asked you to do. I know that the Book of Mormon is true I know that we have a Heavenly Father in heaven who loves us so much. He wants to help us and he wants to bless us. He only wants us to ask. He wants to hear from us. All we need to do is to ask, ask him for help. If you are doing well he still wants to hear from you. Pray is a two-way communication between us and God. I know that he will answer our prayers and that he will help us.

One of the biggest and best things that I have learned is just how much God loves his children.  This week we had someone that we are teaching, who has not missed a day of church since before I came here. This week he didn't come to church and we stopped by his house after dinner and talked to him. As we were talking to him and addressing his concerns and sharing a message with him, I was able to feel of God's love for him. I know that God loves us and that in his time all will find his Gospel. I know that God's loves is sufficient for all and that through the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ we can all  return to the presence of our Father who is in Heaven. Christ is the center of Gods plan. I know that God loves us and that he is there for us when it seems like no one else is. God loves us all and he will help us.

Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment