Monday, November 2, 2015

Progress and the Lord's Hand

Dear Family and Friends,
 
It's the end of my first transfer in the mission field.  My companion and I am staying in La Palma from at least on more transfer. Sister Emmert trainer is going home this transfer and so we went to the departure Fireside yesterday. We brought a investigator who we set a baptismal date with her. Her mother was baptized in January. She has friends who are members at school. She also went to an activity called Especially for Youth. She had a lot of fun at the activity. She reads the Book of Mormon every day, comes to church. 
 
I have learned so much those past few weeks. It is interesting to see how the Lord prepares people to hear his Gospel. I am reading in the Book of Mormon and has just finished Mosiah. As I have read it. This past month I am learning more about how the Lord helps and strengthens his people if they repent. I am also surprised at how the Lord prepares his children to receive his Gospel. The investigator I mentioned earlier has been taught before, but she was not ready to hear the Gospel now she is ready to hear it. It is amazing to see how the Lord's prepares his children. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord. 
 
I love you all.
Thanks for supporting me. 
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III

  Sister Emmert and Jenn at a Halloween carnival


 Full Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment