Monday, November 23, 2015

Gratitude

Dear Family and Friends,

This past Friday we had Elder Zeballos of the seventy came to speak to us for Zone Conference. It was amazing.  I have had a great week. He gave us a lot of good reminders.

On Sunday in Sacrament meeting there were some great talks on gratitude. There was one that really stood out to me.  The Speaker was talking about how she eventually learned to be grateful for all things including her trials and trying times in life. It reminded  me that I have some many things to be grateful for.  Our Heavenly Father has blessed us with so many blessings it is important that we show our gratitude for the blessings that we have been given. 

I have been reflecting on the blessings that I have.  I am so grateful for the Gospel and for the knowledge that I have. I am grateful for a loving Family who supports me  both my immediate and extended family. I am also very grateful for the many friends that support me too. I know that God wants to hear from us. I know that he loves us. I know that he is watching over us. Love you all.

Love,
Sister McGarry III

PS P-day Next week will be on Tuesday December 1, because we will be going to the temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment