Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Christmas will soon be here

Dear Friends and Family,
 
On Thanksgiving we have a Specialized training where we were introduced to the new Christmas video, which was just released on Sunday, then we went to members house til 8 and then we did weekly planning. We have been trying to use the video in contacting and in our lessons with investigators and less-active members. It is such a great video and it is truly inspired. If you have not seen it yet I would recommend that you look it up at christmas.mormon.org. I promise you that as you watch it, you will feel the Spirit. 
 
I am grateful for the time I have to serve the Lord. I know that the Lord is with us and that he is watching out for his people. 
 
Today we had the opportunity to go the the Temple. We had a member drive us to Los Angeles Temple. It was so refreshing to be in the House of the Lord. I have learned that the Lord is with  us every step of the way. Christ really is there to help us and to left us up. He is there to help us to forgive those who we don't think that we can forgive.  He understands our feelings better that anyone. I know he can help us forgive because he helped me to forgive and he has helped me with some many other things in my life as well. Christ is our Savior and he loves us. Remember the blessings that we have and the knowledge of God's wonderful plan for that we hold dear to our hearts, which helps us though trials of life. Love you all.
 
Love

Sister McGarry III


 Me and my Companion at Zone Conference
 My Zone, President and Sister Tew and Elder and Sister Zeballas

 LA Temple
Sisters Pic at the Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment