Monday, December 14, 2015

Transfers are here once again

Dear Family and Friends,
 
Transfer time has come once again. I am being transfer to Huntington Beach in the Pleasant View ward. My new companions name will be Sister Gardner, I've seen her around in Zone conferences and mission meetings, but I have yet to met her. I am so excited for this opportunity that I have to serve the Lord. I am grateful for the time I have had to serve in La Palma and for all of the wonderful people I have been able to meet. Sister Emmert is also leaving La Palma, she will be going to Huntington Beach North and will be in the Whitter Ward. She will also be one of my Sister Training Leaders. So that will be good to see her.  Because Sister Emmert and I are leaving that means that our areas will be White washes. Normally one of the missionaries will stay in area who know that area and who know the investigators, but when both missionaries leave the area and two new missionaries come in it is called White Washing.   
 
I am so grateful for this time that I have to share the Gospel with the Lord's children and the help them to come unto Christ. I know that the Lord will put us where he needs us. I know that I am in the hands of the Lord and that he is watching over me. I know that he is mindful of each and every one of us. It has been so wonderful to serve in the La Palma Ward and get to know the members here. My time in La Palma will never be forgotten, my time in this wonderful ward is over and I am ready for a new adventure to begin in Pleasant View.
I hope that you are all remember our Savior, Jesus Christ this Christmas Season and that you are having a great Christmas Season so far.
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III

Sister Child who we would help every Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment