Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas Everyone

Dear Family and Friends,
 
My new area is so amazing. I have met some many wonderful people here in Pleasant View. The members are amazing. The work is going well here. My companion and I have two investigators with baptism dates. I am being to see how the Lord prepares his children to find his Gospel. There are many different ways that people can be prepared to hear his gospel. Trials and Challenges is just one of the ways that he prepares his children to hear is Gospel.
 
Yesterday we went to an investigators house and we taught him the Plan of Salvation and after we were done teaching him the lesson. He told me and my companion I want to say a prayer now. The prayer was amazing. It shocked both me and my companion that he said a pray without us inviting him to say the prayer.  Sister Gardner said that the last time that she and her other companions taught him he didn't want to pray. So that was amazing that he offered to pray and the end of the lesson. I know that without a doubt that God is preparing his Children to hear his Gospel and that it is our job to find the Seekers. 
 
I am so grateful for the love I feel each day as I do the very best that I can to serve my Father in Heaven and to share His gospel. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church on earth today. (If you have not yet read the Book of Mormon with the true desire to know of it's truthfulness, I would like to invite you to do so. I know that as you read with real intent that you will receive a witness that it is true.)
 
I love you all! I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas!!!     
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III

Left to right
Me, Sister Chapman and Sister Nuon and my Companion Sister Gardner. Sister Nuon is from temple square. She has such a big heart and the is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment