Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Trio Week

Dear Family and Friends,

This week has been kind of a slow week for the work. Sister Gardner and I have had the privilege of having Sister Nuon from the Temple Square Mission with us for the week. She is amazing and i am so grateful that I have been given the opportunity to learn from her as well as to learn form Sister Gardner. This week we also went on Exxhanges with the STL's one of which is my trainer Sister Emmert. I got the opportunity to be on Exchanges with her. Exchanges were so fun.
 
This week being in a trio has been a great learning experience for me I have learned different ways of contacting. This week flown by so quickly but it has been a week of miracles. This week we were able to meet with some investigators that we have not been at to meet with the past few weeks, that was a miracle. I know that God has a plan for us and that he loves each and every one of us. I know that he mindful of us and of our trials and struggles. I know that he loves us and that he will be there to help left and guide us through. We simple need to ASK for his help. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is the  prophet here on earth today. Love you all

Love,
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment