Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Transfer #3 has come to an end

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I have finished another transfer in the mission field, I can honestly say I feel like I just got here. I am staying in Pleasant View with my companion Sister Gardner. Sister Nuon is going Long Beach where she can speak Cambodian. It has been so fun serving around her.  I am excited for a new adventure to here in Huntington Beach. My companions and I had a baptism occur this week. It was so amazing to see his life change as he worked to ward his baptism and then to enter into the waters of baptism and follow the example that our Savior Jesus Christ did. I love being a missionary and watching the spirit change peoples lives. It is so amazing. I know that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and that he will be there to help us when we need Him.  I know that it is through the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we can be cleansed from our sins and that we can return to our Heavenly Father again. I know that the Holy Ghost is there to comfort and to guide us. Love you all.

Love,

Sister McGarry III

 The baptism on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment