Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Feb 1 Update

Dear Family and Friends,
This week has been crazy. My companion Sister Gardner and I kept our area, but moved to an apartment outside of our area. We have had to do a lot of cleaning in it. It has been quite a busy week for us. 
I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that he loves us. I know that he watches over us. I know that he loves us. This week I have been able to see how the Lord us gives strength to those who need it. There is a recent convert who has MS, I have seen the hand of the Lord in her life. I know that the Lord is there to help up left us and to help us to grow. I know that he is there to help us.  I am so grateful for this time that I have to serve the Lord and to help his Children to come closer to him.  I love you all nad hope that you have a wonderful week
Love,
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment