Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Enjoy it and Love it

Dear Family and Friends,
 I am amazed at how fast time goes. I love this wonderful opportunity I have to serve the Lord. I have been able to see many miracles. I know that God is there to help us find those who are prepared to hear his Gospel. This past week we went on exchanges. Exchanges are when we either go to our STL's area or one of them comes to our area. I got to stay in our area to work. There were many miracles that I saw, one of them that I saw was that we were able to contact a former investigator who was taught before Christmas, my companion and I have been trying to contact her for a while, and on exchanges we contacted her and set up a time that we could come by and meet with her. I know that the Lord is preparing His children to hear His gospel. He will put us in their path or them in ours, we just need to have the faith to open our mouths to talk to them.  Love you all.
 Love,
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment