Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Finding Those Who Seek

Dear Family and Friends, 


I am sorry that I didn't tell you that P-day was going to be on Tuesday this week.   This week has been so great. My companion and I had a lot of success finding. We  found 4 new investigators this week. We have a part in our area that we try to avoid at night, this week my companion had a feeling that we needed to go to this area. When we got to a potentials house we had planned for, the house was dark and no one was home, as we were walking up to the house, the potential drive up in her car. We were about to pick her up as a new investigator and also her two sons. One of which we passed off the to YSA Elders.  

There was also another time this week where all of our plans had fallen through, my companion and I prayed and asked Heavenly Father where he wanted us to go, a formers name came to my mind. We went to his house, taught him about the Book of Mormon. He told us that he had wondered about the American people at the time of Christ.  
I know that the Lord is preparing people to hear His gospel. We have been asked to find them. I know that as we look for them that we will find them. I love you all and hope that you all have a great week.

Love,

Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment