Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
 
I has been a crazy New Year, but I has also been great. Sister Gardner and I are in a trio with Sister Nuon from temple square for a about a week or so now. President is  trying to find her a companion from the Cambodian ward in Long Beach. We picked her up yesterday from the mission office. It has been a great New Year. The three of us are getting the whole ward to work in for right now. It has been super fun. We are working with some investigators. We have been working with getting our investigators to come to church. I am so grateful for the Atonement. I am seeing how the Atonement works in the lives of those around me. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that he knows how we feel and that he can help us. I know that Jesus Christ loves us and that he will help us. All that we need to do is Ask him and we shall receive. Asking is simple, he will not be mad for us turning to him in times of distress or sorrow. He will help us though the sorrow and distress. Love you all.
 
Love,
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment