Thursday, March 24, 2016

Finding Faith

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week has been a struggle for my companion and me. We have had a very hard time finding people to teach. We have both been in the area for a while now and have come to know people who are interested and people who are not. We decided to ask for help this week. We were abel to get new ideas on how we can help our area. 
In Preach my Gospel it tells us to have faith that God is preparing people to hear His gospel. We must have the faith to find them that "will receive" us. 
I know that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and that he loves us and in mindful of our situations. As we continually have faith in Him, He will bless us in ways that we can't imagine. He is waiting to bless us. Having faith helps us to get through the rough patches in life.  I know that as we continually put our trust in Him that he will lead us to where we need to be at the right time.   I love you all and hope that you have a great week.

Love, 
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment