Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Transfers

Dear Family and Friends,

Transfers are here again. My companion and I are staying in our area and staying together. I am so excited to begin a new transfer. We have an adventure a head of us and we have lives to touch. I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us and that he will place people in our live or he will place us into peoples lives to help them. We are instruments in His hands to bring to pass His work. He will give us what we need.
 
On Tuesday we have to opportunity to go to the temple, Sister Tew let us go because we didn't go the week before. I  love going to the temple. I know that the Temple is the house of the Lord. He will bless us as we attend and learn more of Him.  I love you all and hope that you all have a great week.

Love,
Sister McGarry III

 
 Newport Beach Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment