Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Miracles

Dear Family and Friends,
 
Last week I wrote of the difficulty that my companion and I were having with finding people to teach. This week is a follow up of last week. Every day for the last week we studied in Preach my Gospel chapter 9 in personal and companion study. We thought of things that we needed to work on and how we could improve. We decided that we would talk to everyone and teach when we find and find when we teach. Meaning that we teach doctrine when we speak to people and that we teach we find new people to teach. I Know that as we study PMG, the scriptures and as we pray for Heavenly Father help us have the faith to do His will in our lives that we will see His hand in our lives. I know that He is mindful of us and that He loves us. Continue to press forward with faith in Jesus Christ and we will not fail. This week we were able to find three new people to teach. I am grateful for the Knowledge of the gospel and for the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. I love you all!! I hope that you all have a very Happy Easter!!  The Lord will bless us as continue to press forward with faith. 

Love,
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment