Monday, April 18, 2016

Enduring to the End

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week have been very difficult but it have been one of miracles as well. It was difficult because we had a hard time teaching our investigators this week. It seemed like every set we had fell through. We had more members come put with us this week. 
 
The Miracle of the week is that we found a new investigator, We had gone by to see an investigator and had planned to knock on his street as back-up. We were about to see our investigator but we were unable to teach him. He was working on taxes when we went by. We walked back to the car to double check our plans and while we were sitting in the car, I had the thought to go my a less active member. So we went by to see her, her son answered to door and told us that she was not feeling good. But he asked us if he could talk to us sometime. We told him that we had time if he wanted to talk to us. We taught him and picked him up as a new investigator. We invited him to church, and told him we could find a ride it he needs us to find him one. We found him a ride and he came. He told us that he liked it.
 
We also went to see another less active  member and we had an amazing lesson with her. Usually when we go over to see her we have a hard time getting the lesson started, because she loves to talk. When we went by this week we started the lesson off right away and she sat down and listened to it. It was amazing.I was a great lesson. She was able to learned from it and she could also relate. We watched Elder Jeffery R Hollands talk from Conference "Tomorrow the Lord Will Do Wonders Among You." 
 
I know that as we endure through our trials, that we will see blessings. God is waiting to bless us. He loves us and wants us to return to him. If we will seek him, he will find us. I know that he loves us and will helps us. I know that as we turn to the Lord he will help us. I know that as we endure to the end that we will see blessings and that you weaknesses will become strengths. I know that we will learn and become the person God knows we can and wants us to become.
I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have of the Gospel and for this opportunity I have to share it with others. Thanks for all the love and support. I love you all.

Love,
Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment