Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Transfers

Dear Family and Friends,
Another Transfer had come to an end.This transfer was a 7 week tranfser. My new area will be the Cordata park ward, I am still serving in the Huntington Beach Stake. My new companion will be Sister Po'uliva'ati. She is from New Zealand. She goes home at the end of this upcoming transfer. She is really cool.
This week Sister Gardner and I were able to see a lot of miracles. We were able to meet with an investigator that we haven't been able to see in a while and were able to teach her part of the Plan of Salvation. We had a  great week. 
This past week Sister Gardner and I were asked to give a talk in Sacrament meeting  I spoke on Finding Joy in Christlike Service and Sister Gardner spoke of the Atonement (the suffering  Christ in Gethsemane, on the cross and later when he was resurrected to give the opportunity to return to live with God again). I love how service goes along with Charity. When we Serve we are show our love for God and for those around us. We each have been blessed with the things we need. I would like to invite each of you to think of something that you have been blessed with and share it with someone. "Serve your neighbor day!" Christ taught us that in the parable of the Good Samaritan who our neighbor is. Our neighbors are those around us who need our help. We only need to ask our selves are we ready to help. We should always be ready to help those in need. Let us be as Ephraim from the movie Ephraim rescue and say "We are ready to help them now." 
I know that God is mindful of us. I know that he loves us.  I know that he has a plan for each of us and that he places us where he needs us at different times of our life. I love you all and hope that you have a great week.

Love,
Sister McGarry III

 he LeBaron Family I love this family so much. There are amazing. They have a son on a mission. His picture in on the ceiling.
 The Messicks and the Maccarthys This picture is of anther Family I have come to love so much. Brother and Sister Maccarthy are amazing. Sister Messick is there daughter and she and her  Husband are staying with Brother and Sister Maccarthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment