Monday, April 11, 2016

Learning and Seeing Miracles

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week I learned humility. I have learned that in order to be humble we must look at what is not going right in our lives and ask what can I do. And if we don't know then we ask someone who knows, someone who sees. I am grateful that I get this opportunity to learn and grow in the gospel. I have recently re watched President Thomas S. Monson's talk titled Choices. As I was re watching it I reflected on his reference to Alice in Wonderland and how Alice didn't know where she wanted to go. But that we know where we want to go. We all want to return to like with God again. (A simple truth that I realized I tend to take for granted.) I know that God is there for us. He loves us and knows us. 
 
This week we had an amazing week. We had a recently returned missionary come out with us on Saturday. We saw so many miracles. We were able to see a former that we have been trying to meet with. When we went by on Saturday we were able to teach her and find out her concerns and how we can best help her. She is really cool. We were also able to see our investigator who is closest to progressing, the member that went out with us. Talked to him about the spirit, coming to church and about baptism. She mentioned to my companion and I that when she mentioned baptism she saw him tear up. Then at dinner last night we were able to discover what member would best followship him. 
Thank for all of you love and support. I love you all. Have a great week!

Sister McGarry III


 Sister Foster and me on exchanges
The Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment