Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"I will Go and Do"

Dear Family and Friends,
This is morning my companion and I got a call from President Patterson. We will be Emergency Transferred to the Seapoint Ward in Huntington beach where we will be in a trio with Sister Henry, who came out with Sister Castleberry. I am very excited to work in the Seapoint Ward. I love how the Lord places us right where he needs us.  The Lord is our guide. He knows us and loves us.
This week we also had Zone Conference where we were able to recieve wonderful words of inspiration from President Patterson. I am very excited to work with the members of Seapoint. I know that God loves us all and that he will be helping us accomplish his work in the area.  The Lord will bless us as we rely on him to help us accomplish His work. I know that with him all things are possible. I will be able to truly see the Love God have for many people in Huntington Beach. I Love this work and I am grateful for the opportunity I have to serve with all my heart, might, mind and strength. We are always in the Lords hands. Let Him be your guide and He will guide you safely home to His presence.  I love you all. Hope that you have a wonderful week.
Love,

Sister McGarry III

 The Huntington beach Zone with President and Sister Patterson

 A yummy fruit called Persimens (Spelling might be wrong sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment