Tuesday, October 4, 2016

The joy of hearing the prophet's voice

Dear Family and friends,
 
This week has been a very good. We were able to see hear from the prophet and the apostles of the church. It was a joy to be able to hear to things that God would have us hear at this time. The Lord is in control of all things, we should find joy in His plan for us. I love the wonderful opportunities that we have been given to be able to hear from the prophets and apostles of God. 
This week we have Bertha come to the Sunday Morning Session of Conference. She was taking notes during the session. She is excited to continue to learn about the Restored Gospel.   We are working on help her understand the commandments. We are hoping to see her this week and have her come to church. 
 
I have seen joy in the work of the Lord this week I have been enjoying the work of the Lord it has been very  hard but it has been a joy. I love this work and I love this gospel. The Gospel of Jesus Christ as restored to the Prophet Joseph Smith answer our questions about where we are going and where we can from and why we are here? I am so grateful for my ancestors who accepted to the Gospel in their lives when they heard it so that I have the opportunity to have this glorious Gospel in my live. I am also grateful for the wonderful family members and friends who have been an continual example to me. I love you all and hope that y'all have a great week. Remember that God is always watching over  you. He loves you. He will not leave us on our own. 
 
Love,
 
Sister McGarry III
 
 Another picture of the beautiful Los Angeles Temple


My District in Huntington Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment