Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Transfer News

Dear Family and Friends,

We had Zone conference this last week and we have Elder Ardern come to the mission. He spoke a lot about working hard and making sure that we are remembering what we stand for you.
This upcoming transfer I will be  moving to the Huntington Beach YSA ward. I will be Splitting the Ward with the current Elders, Elders Austin and Burden, who are currently serving in the YSA ward. I am so excited to be able to serve with the Young Single Adults in Huntington Beach. I don't know who my companion will be because I will be training this upcoming transfer. 
 
These last  few months I have been able to truly see the Lord's hand in the work. I have been able to see that He knows His children. He knows how to help them. He is the perfect father. He will provide a way for everyone to have to opportunity to receive the Gospel.  I have been able to taste the Fruit mentioned in the Book of Mormon by the prophet Lehi in 1 Nephi chapter 8 where he says " And as I partook of the fruit thereof it filled my soul with exceedingly great joy;... for I knew that it was desirable about all that I had ever tasted." I have been about able to see the love of our Heavenly Father and our Savior. I have seen how much he loves each of us. I love the Lord and I am so happy to see His work continue in Huntington Beach. I love you all and Hope that you have a fantastic week.

Love,

Sister McGarry III

 The sisters at Zone conference
 Brother and Sister Walton and me
 Restaurant by the Beach with Nancy and my wonderful Comp
 President and Sister Parker (Pres. Parker in in the mission presidency) my comp. and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment