Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Serving in YSA

Dear Family and Friends,


This week has been one of learning and growth for me. I have been able to truly rely on the Lord this week. My companion's name is Sister Castleberry from Sandy, Utah. She is amazing. We have been learning the area surely but slowly. It has been quite interesting. This week most of the ward went on a canoe trip, so we didn't get to meet them until Sunday. We have been trying to contact less active this week and trying to find through the members.  We have seen many miracles happen this week. 

We have been learning the Area. I have been trying to find everything using the map (a skill I wish that I had learned before my mission) this ward has had a lot of really good things happening lately they have had a few baptism happen this past month and the members are on fire. I am super excited to see work in this ward we have some Returned missionaries that have expressed a desire to come to lessons with and many other members.  I am looking forward to this wonderful transfer. I am learning that the Lord puts us where he needs us to help us become what we need to become and to give us the opportunity to help those who need our help. 

I love serving the Lord with all my heart. I am sure that he knows us he is there to help us become what he wants us to become. I am happy to work with them members of the Huntington beach YSA ward. I love y'all and hope that you have a great week.

Love,

Sister McGarry III

 My comp and I
 California sunsets


No comments:

Post a Comment