Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas in Huntington Beach

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This Christmas season is a great season. My favorite time of year is this time of year when hearts are turning towards our Savior. The Savoir is that is always there for us. I know that he is mindful of us and that he cares. He loves us all.
 
We saw our investigator Caeden again this week. He is amazing! He has definitely being prepared by the Lord. I have been able to truly see the Lord's hand in the work. He loves us an he is mindful of us. This week has been quite amazing. 
 
We had a member Brother Bolen call us this week and invite us other to his friend's house for pizza that he was bringing over. The members are beginning to trust more in the ward. It is miracluous!!!  Each day that I have to serve the Lord my testimony grows. He is the light and the life of the world. He is amazing. He knows us he loves us and we will be there for us. I love you all and Hope that you have a very Merry Christmas.  
 
I know that God is mindful of us all! He loves us and he will help through the trails that we have. We must rely on him to help us through! He love us so much! We must be willing to turn our lives to him. He will be our guide as we do through life/.
 
Sister McGarry III
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment