Monday, February 13, 2017

Huntington Beach for Life!!!

Dearest Family and Friends,

Transfers have come up once again. I will be staying in Huntington Beach for the last transfer of my mission. By the end of this transfer it will be 15 months here in the beautiful stake of Huntington Beach California. I look forward to working with the members of the Seapoint ward and of the Mid single Adult ward. I am also excited to work with Sister Dimmick this transfer. She is absolutely amazing and I are looking forward to serving with her for the remainder of my mission. I love the people here so much I am looking forward to serving with the and helping them to receive the Gospel in their lives. 
 
I have been able to see miracles as I have begun to work with the members of the ward in Seapoint. The members are so fired up about missionary work and they are beginning to see that they too can participate in missionary work. They are very excited to help us with the work and I am so grateful that heavenly father had let me be a part of it. I am excited to be here in Huntington Beach. 
Yesterday I had a member for my first area come to the Single Adult ward. It was very cool to see her and to talk to her about her family. Her son was baptized  some time ago and I got to see pictures of it.  I was able to rejoice with her for a short time and remember the fun times that we have while we were there.
 
I know that God has us where we are for a reason! He places us in the place where he needs us and places people in our lives that will help us the most to become what he wants us to become he loves us so much. He will also place us in the lives of other people to help them too. He is very mindful of us. He knows us and he loves us. Never Forget that he  will answer our prayers and that he will help us become what he sees that we can become. Love you all and Hope that you have a great week. Happy Valentines Day Tomorrow!!!
 
Love,

Sister McGarry III

 Three investigators who we are teaching along with Sister Lockhart and her daughter Kendall and Sister Perkins.
HB sunsets
 Ruth, Ken me and my Comp. Ruth is a very sweet women who lives in assisted living home
Angela from my first area at the Single Adult ward

No comments:

Post a Comment