Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Serving in the Kingdom of God

Dear Family and Friends,
 
This week has been quite a roller coaster of emotions for me. It has been crazy to come to realize that I am coming home soon, but exciting to have time to serve the Lord.  It has been interesting to be at the end of this chapter of my life and realize how fast time flies. It feels like just yesterday I entered the MTC, but yet my time is almost at the end.
 
I have learned a lot about myself this week. I learned things this week that have helped me realize that the Atonement of Jesus Christ it real and that some how we all must apply it to our lives. We may think that for some reason it doesn't, but it does. We have to realize, for some it may be easier to see why they need the Atonement of Jesus Christ for others it takes more time to see it. This week I have learned  how to apply it this week as I have struggled to give up the pride that I have. I have been able to feel that Savior loves surrounding me and helping me.  
 
This week we also went on exchanges. We had fun. We went to Westminster, I was able to go with Sister Allen. She is really cool, she is from Rexburg Idaho. 
I have loved the time that I have been able to serve in the Lord.  I have been able to see so much happen in this time. I have watched many lives changes and in the process my life have also changed for  the better. I love you all and hope that you have a great week!
 
Sister McGarry III
 
 


 
Zone picture with the Actor of John the Beloved from the Bible videos
 
 
 Exchanges with Sister Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment