Monday, January 2, 2017

Transfers are here again

Dear Family and Friends,

So....You will never guess where I am going to be next transfer!!! Okay maybe you can... If you guessed Huntington Beach you guessed right. I will be staying in Seapoint and ALSO covering the Mid-single Adult ward which covers three stakes in mission, Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach North and Cypress it also covers one stake outside of the mission Garden Grove. My companion will be Sister Dimmick.  She has been out for nine months.
 
This week was a week of miracles and  answered prayers. I had been praying to gain a testimony about Weekends and Holiday are the best times to find.  So yesterday was a holiday and sunday, I really wanted to find yesterday. We had dinner with a non-member whose daughter is serving a mission in Salt Lake City West mission. She has another daughter who is still living with her. So we picked up her daughter as a new investigator. She is being taught be the Spanish elders. God answers prayers. He loves us and he know us.  Caeden our investigator had told us that his mom has given him permission to be baptized!!!! He wants to get Baptized in February!!!!  
 
We have had a lot of rain lately. It has been really cold. It had has been bi-polar, one minute it is raining and the next it is sunny. 
 
I know that the power of the Atonement is real. I know that God loves us. I know that he loves us. I know that the Book of Mormon is the Word of God. I know that  everything happens for a reason. I know that we are blessed everyday. I love the gospel. Love you all.

Sister McGarry III



No comments:

Post a Comment