Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Well.... El Nino has finally hit!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,
 
So this week has been fun in the rain!! We have had so much rain!!!!   We have had to be careful about where we park the car so that we don't open the door and get rain in the car or step in a puddle the size of a Lake! 
 
Sister Dimmick and I have been able to see the Lord work in mysterious ways.  We have seen a lot of less active members this week. We have been also trying to clean out the area books that we have.  We had ward Conference this week also which means that the Bishop and Stake President speak during Sacrament meeting. 
 
I know that everything happens for a reason! I know that God is mindful of us all! I know that he is truly looking out for us and helping us along this journey we are on. He knows each one of us he loves us and he will help us to accomplish what we need to accomplish. I am so grateful for this Gospel in my life! I am grateful for the knowledge that it gives me!  I love you all and I hope that you have a great week!!

Sister McGarry III

No comments:

Post a Comment